Thursday, April 2, 2009

Hats off to the mini cart!

I don't have a picture- but I must give a shout out to the new mini carts at Smiths grocery store (and various others places I've seen.) They have made my life just a bit more exciting! I hope you all know what I'm talking about- you've probably been passed up by them in the isles. They are sassy, young and vibrant and turn corners like they are on rails. I practically glide through the store when I'm behind those handle bars. And Todd's favorite attribute about them- I can't fit as much in them and with us being poor, saving money by not fitting hostess twinkees in is a good thing! Anyways, they have become one of my new favorite things and I think you should try them out if you haven't yet. You will feel like a new woman!

4 comments:

Tracey said...

LOL!! You are TOO stinkin' funny! I must say, I have also used the mini cart, and they ARE great. I love that you actually blogged about them!

Paul, Cammie Jo, and Raegan said...

AMEN SISTER! The mini cart is the way to cruise the grocery store! Who needs a huge cart to manuver when you are only getting a few things!!! This really made me laugh. Thanks!!

Kellie said...

I've seen them! I haven't tried them since I have to hold all three kids in my cart, but I guess that means I can't put as much food in my cart anyway.

Aaron 'n Sarah said...

Aaron and I call them migit carts and after working at a place that uses them I would have to say that I really hate them.... well the people that dont know how to properly use them. It not the carts fault people are retarded.