Thursday, March 19, 2009

Hey Ya'll, going unprivate for awhile

5 comments:

Emily Hamilton said...

Hey there! I found your blog through the Lamb's. You look so great! We miss you guys! How is life? I hope things are going well. Can we get an invite? Here is my email: emzhamilton@gmail.com

I love your pictures!

Chelsea said...

So I have been the worlds worst blogger and Ive been catching up on yours. I had to totally laugh at your post about laughing at all the wrong moments. I am the SAME way. Its horrible! My nephew fell into a big box the other day and my brother runs to get him and I just laughed. Not good. I felt dumb but I couldnt help it.
I miss you guys. You wanna do lunch?

Paul, Cammie Jo, and Raegan said...

Hey Kollers! This is the Wilson's. I'm so excited that you went unprivate for a while so I can give you my email for when you do go private! You guys look so good and are enjoying life! My email is paul.cammiejo@gmail.com

Teea Lamb said...

It's cool.

Chels and Zach said...

I am so glad you did because I couldn't get on here before! So if you go private again make sure to get my email!