Well I tried to post this on our friend blog. . . the Book Club that doesn't read, but see to be uncapable without Chels. So come home quick Chels! Last Thursday us ladies got a little taste of Paradise at Paradise Bakery, and it was delicious! We must those that couldn't make it (Kailey snuk out before we got a pic.) It was a lot of fun and I just love these girls!


We were able to see Baby Boy Koller again. I could do this all day long. We had a second ultrasound because in the first one, they were a little nervous about the position of the placenta. It is pretty low and could potentially cause some problems. They also wanted to try and see our babies face to check for cleft lip etc. cause they were not able to get a good shot last time. Well he was being a little stubborn this time as well and was facing toward my vertebre. So what did they do. . . started jiggling my belly to try and get him to move. It was so funny and Todd and I were trying not to laugh. They got the best pic they could and he seems to be all intact. I just love him so much already!

24 Weeks! 16 more to go! That is so crazy!
5 comments:
My sister is due in May and they said that her placenta is low as well. They said she might have to have a C section if things don't change, (sorry not to scare you or anything!) I'm sure you'll be fine! Thanks for keeping the countdown, I haven't been that good.
Yay for baby!!!
Oh Im so sad I missed it, but really glad you guys kept the once a month thing alive :)
I will give you access to the blog right this second :)
Cant wait for our sleepover!
You are so cute. You look so in love with the screen monitor. :) It's adorable.
Yea! I'm so excited to meet the little guy!
Post a Comment