Everytime you step foot into a wal mart store. . .. your life is in jeopardy! You may not make it out of there, and if you do, you will never be the same again. It is a mad house that I dispise, but despite my weak attempts and complaints to stay clear of this jungle, I am there about every other day.
It is oh too convenient now that it is 3 minutes away (well plus 5 min of parking time and walking from the very back of the lot dodging carts, cars and creepy people). There are a few things that you can always count on while on your journey to get in, get what you need, and get out of there as soon as possible. The prices you thought you were going to pay before you made the dreaded trek to check out will inevitably be wrong. There is always at least one item that rings up wrong, and if you find the courage to mention something about it. . . good luck! You will be lucky to make it home before dinner time by the time management makes it up there to over ride that price or more commonley, tell you it must have been in the wrong spot. Another thing you can count in is seeing about 50 employees, but nobody knows where anything is? Honestly! Is this your first day working here?
So you search your little heart out for the items on your list. I also hate the feeling of someone right behind me breathing down my neck as I shop, and this happens more at wal mart than any other store. I start walking faster and faster because apparently the person trying to get a piggy back ride from me is in a huge hurry. I finally reach the openess at the end of the isle and realize I didn't even get a chance to look at the products down that isle I was flying threw it so fast, but at least Me or Dylan weren't eaten up right? Oh I failed to mention earlier that you leave all belongings in the car when entering this store, including your manners. Why do I keep coming back? Oh thats right, because $2.98 sounds so much better than the competitors prices of 3/$6. That two cents is what drives me to this crazy place.
So maybe I exaggerated just a little bit, but when I hear "welcome to wal mart". .. Yes It brings chills to my bones. Anyways. . . . I'll see ya at wal mart tommorrow?
Thursday, March 17, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Ha! I love this! It is totally true. I always get creepy people trying to hug/kiss/touch my kids. I don't get it. And lots of times those creepy people are the employees!
Hahaha. You are hilarious. It's so true. Everytime I ask an employee where to find something they NEVER know where it is. Ever.
Bahahahha... so funny... and so true. That's why I pay more, but shop at Target. :)
Ha Ha!! So true! I hate Walmart. I try my hardest not to go there. I've decided I would rather pay more and just go to Smith's!
I hear ya sista! So sad but so true. I would like to say that I went there the other day and as I was walking in I was realizing that it had been a while since I'd been shopping there. And then I wondered "Why the heck am I here?"!! I always come out in a bad mood. I'd rather pay more sometimes elsewhere.
Post a Comment