I love it Jeanetty. What would we do without our girls? I know I couldnt do it with out you and the girls and my sisters. I hope your week went good! Lets get together again soon!
Todd and I were high school sweethearts and have now been married for almost 6 years! We have the sweetest baby boy Dylan who is our world! He is 9 months old, into everything, and brings more joy to us then we could've imagined. Todd has a year left of Physical Therapy school which we are so excited about. We love being outdoors and just being together with family and friends!
2 comments:
I love it Jeanetty. What would we do without our girls?
I know I couldnt do it with out you and the girls and my sisters.
I hope your week went good! Lets get together again soon!
I second that! Who would we be wild and crazy with?? Sometimes those boys just don't get it!
Post a Comment